“What graphics card within my budget gives me the best bang for my buck?”
That simple question cuts to the core of what people hunting for a new graphics card look for: the most oomph they can afford. Sure, the technological leaps behind each new GPU can be interesting on their own, but most everyone just wants to crank up the detail settings on Battlefieldand get right to playing.
Gaming GPU cheat sheet
Our quick-hit recommendations:
- Best budget GPU: MSI GTX 1050 2G OC [amazon.com]
- Best 1080p GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX 570 [amazon.com]
- Best 1440p GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 [amazon.com]
- Best $500 GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC [newegg.com]
- Best 4K/60Hz GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti [amazon.com] or GeForce RTX 2080Remove non-product link [BestBuy.com]
- Best 4K/144Hz GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders EditionRemove non-product link [BestBuy.com]
Updated 10/17/2018 to include the GeForce RTX 2070 as the best $500 graphics card and revise the news section.
To read this article in full, please click here