“What graphics card within my budget gives me the best bang for my buck?”
That simple question cuts to the core of what people hunting for a new graphics card look for: the most oomph they can afford. Sure, the technological leaps behind each new GPU can be interesting on their own, but most everyone just wants to crank up the detail settings on Battlefieldand get right to playing.
Gaming GPU cheat sheet
Our quick-hit recommendations:
- Best budget GPU: Radeon RX 570 [amazon.com]
- Best 1080p GPU: GeForce GTX 1660 [amazon.com]
- Best 1440p GPU: GeForce RTX 2060 [amazon.com]
- Best $500 GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 [newegg.com]
- Best 4K/60Hz GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 [amazon.com]
- Best 4K/144Hz GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders EditionRemove non-product link [BestBuy.com]
Updated 5/9/2019 to discuss the GeForce GTX 1650 in the budget GPU section.
To read this article in full, please click here