On the October 17, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to discuss the latest film and TV news, including The Batman’s new Riddler, Superintelligence heading directly to HBO Max, Bone being adapted for Netflix, whether the newly-announced Harry Potter subscription service is worth it, and how Studio Ghibli films will be available for streaming after all.
In The News:
- Jacob: Jonah Hill is Out and Paul Dano is in as The Riddler in ‘The Batman’
- HT: HBO Max Scoops Up the Streaming Rights to All Studio Ghibli Films
- Ben (og Chris): ‘Superintelligence’ is Skipping Theaters and Going Straight to HBO Max
- HT: A $75 Yearly ‘Harry Potter’ Subscription Service Will Be Available for Fans Willing to Take the Lot
- Jacob: Comic Book Classic ‘Bone’ is Coming to Netflix as an Animated Series
Other Articles Mentioned:
- 31 Days of Streaming Horror
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected] Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
The post Daily Podcast: Studio Ghibli Films Coming to HBO Max, Paul Dano as The Riddler, Bone, Harry Potter Subscription Service, and More appeared first on /Film.