On this episode, special guest Alan Yang, director of the new Netflix film Tigertail, stops by to review 1993’s Demolition Man. Tune in to hear the cast discuss Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes’s memorable performances. Stay after the show for a in-depth review of Devs, the sci-fi limited series written and directed by Alex Garland.
Read about the predictive power of Demolition Man here.
Thanks to our sponsor this week: Quip.
- Go to GETQUIP.COM/FILMCAST, RIGHT NOW, you’ll get your first refill free.
Listen and subscribe to David’s newest podcast Culturally Relevant and subscribe to his YouTube channel. Check out Jeff Cannata’s D&D show Dungeon Run. Listen to Devindra’s podcast with Engadget on all things tech.You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Also, follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Shownotes (All timestamps are approximate only)
Demolition Man After Darks (~01:01:30)
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here. Our Slashfilmcourt music comes from SMHMUSIC.com. Our spoiler bumper comes from filmmaker Kyle Hillinger. This episode was edited by Beidi Z.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail [email protected]
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com, clicking on the /Filmcast tab, and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!
The post /Filmcast Ep. 564 – Demolition Man and Devs (GUEST: Alan Yang, director of Tigertail) appeared first on /Film.