Cisco this week advised customers using its 7800 and 8800 series IP phones they should patch a variety of high-priority vulnerabilities that could lead to denial of service and other security problems.
The company issued five security advisories, four for the 8800 and one for both the 8800 and 7800 series of IP phones. The 8800 is a high-end business desktop device that features high-definition video and mobile device integration. The 7800 is more of a general business IP phone.
Learn about 5g networks:
- How enterprises can prep for 5G networks
- 5G vs 4G: How speed, latency and apps support differ
- Private 5G networks are coming
- 5G and 6G wireless have security issues
- How millimeter-wave wireless could help support 5G and IoT
The security advisories include:
To read this article in full, please click here